Propheticness of the Syria Crisis


Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.


 Jer 49:23 Concerning Damascus. Hamath is confounded, and Arpad: for they have heard evil tidings: they are fainthearted; "there is sorrow on the sea;" it cannot be quiet.



Jer 49:24 Damascus is waxed feeble, and turneth herself to flee, and fear (the fear of ISIS/Dash) hath seized on her: anguish and sorrows have taken her, as a woman in travail.  



Jer 49:25 How is the city of praise not left, the city of my joy!



Jer 49:26 Therefore her young men shall fall in her streets, and all the men of war shall be cut off in that day, saith the Lord of hosts.
 
 


Jer 49:27 And I will kindle a fire in the wall of Damascus, and it shall consume the palaces of Benhadad.





Hi I'm the writer of Caliphate Rise of the Islamic Nation and the Temple Mount, Joseph Smith. I was studying my bible and thought this would be a good way of sharing my book. But I really have to say WOW Its is so surreal to see how the bible had predicted the Syria crisis, through the prophets Isaiah and Jeremiah, it unreal how accurate they are.  This let me know the bible is truly the word of God.  Because it is no way on earth they could have predicted these events, with this kind of accuracy  without Divine insight.  I thank God for the insight he gave me in his word, but what I'm seeing is truly amazing.   This book is at Amazon, Barn & Nobles, and Book-A-Million.  
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISIS AT WAR WITH THE WORLD

When did Christianity start?

Caliphate Rise of the Islamic Nation