The Vision of Daniel in our times

Dan 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half (3 1/2 yrs); and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Dan 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

Dan 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Hab2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision (the vision of Daniel), and make it plain upon tables (books), that he may run ( may escape) that readeth it.

Hab2:3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
https://www.amazon.com/Revival-Roman-Empire-2-ebook/dp/B00CT0OCT4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISIS AT WAR WITH THE WORLD

Caliphate Rise of the Islamic Nation

When did Christianity start?