Prophecies of Daniel the Prophet


Hi

I’m The author of The Revival of the Roman Empire 2nd Edition, The Devil’s Workshop (History of the Church rise of the Occult), and Caliphate Rise of the Islamic Nation and the Temple Mount, Joseph Smith. My life experience and relationship with God has cause me to write these books. One day I was sitting down at my desk in my study room at home, studying my bible. During that time, I was studying the book of Daniel, when I read these Scriptures:

Daniel 12:5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.

Daniel 12:6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

Daniel 12:7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be “for a time, times, and an half ( Rev 12:14, Rev 13:5);” and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

Daniel 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

Daniel 12:9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

Daniel was not given the revelation or a Scriptural understanding of this vision, but it was to be revealed at the end of time.

Daniel 12:10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand (to wick or those without God it will remain closed); but the wise shall understand.

The events leading up to the end of this age and the return of Christ, is something those who are not a part of God’s plan in age will understand. It is a mystery to the lost of this age. For those out there who understanding and see what is coming upon the earth, don’t feel bad when you are rejected by those close to you, they’re just not part of God’s plan, so count yourselves blessed. So, as I was reading this Scripture, God move me to turn to Habakkuk 2.

Hab 2:2 And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision (the Scriptural revelation), and make it plain upon tables ( in books), that he may run (escape) that readeth it.

Hab 2:3 For the vision (the prophecy) is yet for an appointed time, but at the end (the age) it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

At this point in my life, I was in conflict with the Pastor I was sitting under, because of the extraordinary gift God had given me to understand the Scriptures. But I understood what God was telling me, because I understood the vision Daniel had, and it was God given for me to do this work. Therefore, I wrote my first book The Revival of the Roman Empire that came out in 2010, and has proven to be still accurate unto this day. Many people mix up what the true anointing is, the true anointing is to have clear Scriptural understanding and understand where you’re at in time, according to the Scriptures. It is not a song and a dance, taking people on emotional high, with some philosophy that have no Scriptural value, hustling simple minded people out of their money. These books I have wrote are for these time, when the word of God is absent, from these so-called Churches. They are blessed by God, and will be a light in a dark and evil age, they are design to be and aide with your bible in absent of true pastors.
Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing (understanding) the words of the LORD:

Amos 8:12 And they shall wander (from church to church) from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek (looking for) the word of the LORD, and shall not find it.

Amos 8:13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

We are living in these times right now, the word of God is absent from these Churches and according to verse 13 many will give up looking for the truth word of God, while others will walk off into deception following smooth saying. Telling people their going to blessed in a time of judgment that’s upon the world and this country.

Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself (Those who have the Holy Ghost will maintain their relationship with God): and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. 

The solution to menkind John 3: 3, 5 Acts 2:38

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again (re-creative ), he cannot see (understand) the kingdom of God.

5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water (Baptized) and of the Spirit (fulled with the Holy Ghost), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Acts 2:38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized (fully submerge in water) every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost (fulled with Holy Spirit).
39 For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call (all that are called by God).

40 And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save yourselves from this untoward (perverse) generation.

You can find all three of my books at Amazon, Barn & Nobles, Book-A-Million, and other online outlets and book stores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ISIS AT WAR WITH THE WORLD

Caliphate Rise of the Islamic Nation

When did Christianity start?